fredag, september 30, 2005

Ett exempel på tv-intelligens

Ur Gilmore Girls (det fantastiska avsnittet där värdshuset provöppnas, Luke kysser Lorelei, Dean och Rory har sex och Kirk har nattskräck.)

Utanför Luke's.

Lorelei: I think I'm dating Luke.
Rory: What?!
L: I'm not sure, it's just a possibility, I could be wrong.
R: How?! When?!
L: Well, I went with him to his sister's wedding and it was really nice, we had a really good time, we laughed, we ate and we danced...
R: Danced how?
L: We pop locked*.
R: Was it a fast dance, a slow dance, a group dance...
L: Slow dance, what's a group dance?!
R: The hustle, the horah...
L: No hustle, no horah, it was a slow dance, Luke can waltz!
R: Luke can waltz?!
L: Luke can waltz..!
R: Look how you just said "Luke can waltz."!
L: What?! I'm just sayin', I'm surprised that Luke can waltz.
R: That sounded more like, "I'm surprised that I still have my clothes on!"

Åh, livskvalitet! Jag älskar rappt prat, snabbtänkthet och sarkasm, även om det är fiktivt. Verkligheten slår ju aldrig dikten ändå.



*Pop locking is a kind of breakdancing. It is when you "pop" out your muscles (i.e. tense them up really quickly) and your lock out your joints. It is like doing the robot, the arm wave, or any other number of moves.

Inga kommentarer: